Westminster Court offers 24 hour social care and support for adults with mental disorder and/or personality disorder.
Located on the outskirts of Cardiff, Westminster Court is close to the commercial centre of Roath with its many shops, banks and coffee shops and has excellent transport links into Cardiff and beyond.
- 2 attractive independent flats, furnished to a high standard
- ground floor offers a 2 bedroom flat with separate kitchen, dining room/conservatory, lounge and assisted bathroom with full shower
- first floor offers a 2 bedroom flat with kitchen/dining room and separate lounge, shared bathroom with bath and shower
- wash basin facilities in every bedroom
- shared two-tier garden with patio area laid to lawn
Social care and support for adults with:
- mental disorder
- mental illness
- personality disorder
- Registered Manager
- Senior Support Staff
- Support Staff
Multi Disciplinary Team support:
- Consultant Psychiatrist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Drug and Alcohol Counsellor
What do we provide?
- 24 hour staffing
- High level of staff to service user ratios
- Access to community resources and leisure facilities
- Work skills placements
- Horticulture work
- Extensive range of individual and group therapeutic activities
- Life skills programme
- Strong links with locality teams
- Family involvement and support
Be the first to be informed of our
very latest developments.
If you have any questions that you would like to ask us, click below and arrange for one of our representatives to call you back.